Stop scrambling for a holiday side dish and look no further! This casserole from Lasso the Moon is sure to impress the crowd this holiday season. Your friends and family will beg you to bring it again next year!
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (14 oz.) cans green beans, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups French fried onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray your casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the soup, pepper, seasoned salt, garlic powder, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce (optional) and drained green beans.
- Add the green bean mixture to the casserole dish and top generously with French fried onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy!