There is no better time to get active than right now! Whether you have no experience or are a fitness guru, these 15 exercises will help build up your strength and get your heart pumping in less than 30 minutes. And, as an added bonus, you can do these from the comfort of your living room with little equipment required!
- Sit-Ups — Aim for 20 to start, then work your way up to 50.
- Crunches — Shoot for three sets of 20.
- Bicycles — Begin pumping your legs in the classic bicycle motion, vigorously, for one minute.
- Planks — Hold for one minute.
- Squats — Do two sets of 10.
- Lunges — Do two sets of 10 on each side.
- Squat Jumps — Do two sets of 10.
- High Knees — Jog in place for one minute, lifting each knee as high as you can.
- Bavarian Split Squats — Two sets of 10 on each side.
- Calf Raises — Repeat 20 times.
- Push-Ups — Drop to the ground and do 20.
- Dips — Do two sets of 10 (using a chair).
- Dead Lifts — Do 20 times (using a heavy, low-to-the-ground object).
- Jumping Jacks — Keep going for at least one minute.
- Burpees — Start with 10 and work up from there.
By now you should be sweating up a storm! To find in-depth instructions and descriptions of the exercises, take a look at this blog post from Fatherly. Enjoy your workout!