Get creative with your family this fall with some craft time! There are endless fall and Halloween craft articles online to spark ideas for you and your family, but below are instructions for one simple, kid-friendly craft idea that will brighten up your home.
DIY Fall Garland
- Fake leaves
- Mini clothespins
- Twine or other string
- Mod Podge
- Disposable foam brush
- Two small Command hooks (or similar brand)
- Lay out your leaves across a flat surface. Use the foam brush to cover the leaves with a thin layer of Mod Podge.
- Sprinkle glitter on top of the leaves.
- Allow leaves to dry for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Dab a thin, final layer of Mod Podge on top of the leaves, and then let the leaves dry for 24 hours.
- Measure out how much twine or string you will need for your garland and lay it out across a flat surface. Attach leaves in clusters with the mini clothespins.
- Hang the garland and adjust leaves as needed.