This September, Fairway Management held our annual Fairway Management Days training and team building event in Columbia, Missouri. The two-day event brings together staff from every property in our FWM portfolio.
Employees listened to a variety of seminars including keynote speakers Robynn Haydock, owner and educator of High Road Education and Consulting, and Melissa White, CEO and principal coach and consultant of The Activation Hour. The event also included presentations from employees within the JES Holdings family of companies, an award ceremony and mixer.
Congratulations to the below award recipients!
- Rising Star Award: Antoinette Rhone
- Property Management Team of the Year Award: Ya’Sheaka Dixon and Nick Paulson, Towne Park Commons
- Property Manager of the Year Award: McKinsey Cummings
- Maintenance Technician of the Year Award: Jon Glover
- Housekeeper of the Year Award: Betty Stubbs
- Leasing Manager of the Year Award: Courtney Neds
- Accountant of the Year Award: Andrea Jones
- Team Player Award: Jeleane Spray
- Best Curb Appeal Award: LaKisha Walker, Steve Martineau and Erik Bishop, The Village at Winding Road
- Risk Management MVP Award: Teresa Pullen and John Howell, Kingstown Gardens
- Compliance MVP Award: Pearl Rivas
- LMS Leaderboard Award: Steven Viestenz
- Most 24-Hour Turns Award (Family): Peaks of Cornelia
- Most 24-Hour Turns Award (Senior): Lebanon Properties I & II and Windwood Estates
Thank you to all of our wonderful Fairway Management employees and staff! Browse the photos below for highlights of the event.