Get ready for Halloween with this spooky and dangerously delicious treat! You only need a few ingredients (plus a hint of magic of course) to brew this festive drink that the whole family will enjoy! Below is the recipe from Woman’s Day.
- 4 cups purple grape juice
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda
- Garnish: vanilla ice cream and confetti sprinkles
- In a large pitcher, mix grape juice and melted ice cream until blended. Just before serving, add soda and stir just until blended.
- Pour into glasses and top each serving with a small scoop of ice cream and sprinkles.
No trick necessary to enjoy this sweet treat! Happy Halloween!