Happy Cinco de Mayo! With only five ingredients, this spicy kiwi and jalapeño salsa is an easy, affordable dish to make in honor of the holiday! Below is the recipe from The Daily Meal.
- 8 ripe, firm kiwis
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- Pinch of sea salt
- Peel the 8 kiwis and trim the ends.
- Finely dice the kiwi fruit. Firm kiwifruit will dice like a cucumber, but dicing overly ripe kiwis is like trying to dice pudding.
- Add all of the ingredients to a small mixing bowl and gently stir together.
Pair your salsa with tortilla chips and enjoy!