The food at a Thanksgiving meal is always second to none. Why let all the leftovers go to waste? This casserole will help you make the most of your Thanksgiving meal and save you some money too. It is both delicious and economical!
Below is the recipe for a Thanksgiving leftover casserole. Read more about it in this article from Family Favorite Recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups turkey, shredded
- 3/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups stuffing
- Chicken broth or melted butter to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine turkey and cranberry sauce and spread evenly on the bottom of an 8-inch by 8-inch glass baking dish.
- Evenly press on leftover mashed potatoes. Sprinkle corn over the top.
- Mix together milk and leftover gravy and spread evenly over potatoes and corn. Sprinkle on leftover stuffing and lightly drizzle chicken broth over the top (this will keep the stuffing from drying out).
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
Enjoy your casserole! Happy Thanksgiving!